Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Final wedding at the Orting Manor - Aug 2011

After 10 years of wedding planning I have finally decided to throw in the towel and stay home with the kids on the summer weekends. I'll still help out family and friends and the occasional bride here and there, but I just couldn't stand working every weekend in the summer while the kids were out having fun in the sun without me. Once they are grown I'll probably come back to it but itll be nice to have those nice summer weekends off, we dont get very many up here in the NW. I'll miss helping all those brides on their special day and please do contact me if you need any tips or ideas or having a wedding in the sumner/orting area.

********************************************************************************

Here are some pictures from the last wedding I did last august

(on of course the hottest day of the summer)


This was at the Orting Manor in Orting and what a wonderfull place!!!

I only agreed to help with this wedding because it was 2 minutes from my house and I am so glad I did. The owners of the house were amazing!!!! They let us do anything we wanted and even helped me tie over 200 bows on the ceremony chairs. They even offered to bring me some food/drinks from their house, they were just really really sweet and I highly advise booking this place for your wedding!


Got to use my signature cafe lights above the cocktail area/dance floor.

Looked GORGEOUS once it got dark, it was my absolute favorite thing from that event.



Ceremony location which we turned into a bocce ball/ladder ball area during the reception.

And I cant take credit for all of this event, the bride was AMAZING!!!



The pool - still shocked no one went swimming in it.

There were color coordinating beach balls in there.


Another shot of the cafe lights, cocktail tables and the DJ booth


She was a husky and he was a cougar - One of the best looking grooms cakes I've ever seen.


It was a great event and probably my last for a long time.

Highly advise booking @ the Orting Manor,

also Christie Katone was once again my caterer and Rebecca Brottman for Photography, both affordable and super great and flexible to work with - I Love down to earth vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment